v2.4 - May 2019
- Format: Can convert to PDF Format (after an extraction process).
- Data: Supports of subforms and embedded views.
- Data: 'Turn tabbed tables as flat' new export data option, it allows to explode the tabs of the tables to prepare their displays in PDF format.
- Data: 'Response documents' new export data option, It keeps documents hierarchy when the SharePoint option is enabled.
- Design: 'Deploy Custom XSL Design files' new export design option, it deploys extra custom XSL files in the export result folder.
- Design: Updated HTML Design templates for Mail, Discussion, Document Library, TeamRoom, Quickr and Custom databases.
- Search: Update of the search module to specify certain columns and labels.
v2.3b - November 2017
- Data: Option to create data structure to import data into Sharepoint.
- Data: Special characters in file names of attachments or OLE objects, are replaced by "_" in the extraction folder.
- Design: For Mail template, display Calendar, mail Contact and To Do navigation menus.
- Interface: New Search module available for all database results with fulltext index.
- Interface: Action button to collapse all categories.
v2.3a - May 2017
- Design: Display paging for views displaying a large number of documents available for all templates.
- Design: Exporting views for the navigation menu: display all visible views, or just a selection from these views.
- Design: Use a default form (display all items) for document with a form which are not existing in the database.
- Interface: Option to display the documents whose parents documents were deleted.
v2.3 - December 2016
- Data: New Multi-Threads engine allowing several views to be extracted simultaneously.
- Data: Extract QuickR Databases.
- Data: Extract Notes Standard templates (Discussion, TeamRoom, Document Library, Mail).
- Design: Display paging for views displaying a large number of documents.
- Design: New default form for document using an unknown form.
- Design: New browsing interface.
- Interface: Search module available for mail database results.
- Interface: For mail template results, you can also set the labels displayed in the browser.
- Interface: Display response documents in the browser's frame.
- Interface: Option to choose how to open any linked document (same frame, new window, full body of the window).
v2.2 - January 2015
- Format: Creation of the EML Export Tool addon used to export data as EML files for databases based on Mail or Archive Templates.
v2.1 - March 2014
- Data: Extract Rich Text / Mime fields as Plain Text.
- Data: Extract Mail documents Read / Unread information.
- Interface: Add a Status field in the Log document displaying real time activity of the process.
v2.0 - May 2013
- Data: Extract and Convert OLE objects stored into Notes documents as ready-to-use Files (Word, Excel, PowerPoint...).
- Data: Build Reference file for all documents Links found in the Database.
- Data: Extract Database Resource pictures.
- Design: Convert Notes Forms as XSL files.
- Design: Convert Notes Views as XML files.
- Design: Allow Categorized View Index (up to 3 levels).
- Design: Wizard to build Custom Views.
v1.0 - September 2012
- Data: Extract Notes database documents as XML / HTML files.
- Data: Translate Notes Identity as LDAP / Active Directory names.
- Data: Convert Notes Keywords into Text values.
- Data: Translate Notes documents security layer (ACL / Role / Reader Authors fields) as generic access level (Read / Write / Delete).
- Data: Keep document classification in View / Folder.
- Design: Extract Database as a ready-to-browse Read Only HTML files.